Wednesday, June 20, 2012

20. Fave Photo I've Ever Taken

This is a hard one.  I don't know if I have a crowning photo that is my all time favorite.  Not to mention I only have some of my photos on my current computer and the rest are on an external hard drive that I'm too lazy to get out.  I'll share a few:




















This one is a favorite because of who is in it with me <3 and because I took it in the Gershwin Theatre after one of the ushers yelled at people for using cameras.  Surprise!  :)




















This one is a favorite because it's the very first one I ever took of Allie, a few minutes after we got home on the day I rescued her from the ASPCA.


























This one is a favorite because of the way the lighting looks.  My girl is so beautiful!

I could go on and on but that's good for now.  :)

No comments: